Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1

So, how did my 1st day go? Not bad at all! Actually, it was quite yummy!

During my trial run days these past few weeks, I learned that you can top anything with Coconut Oil (must be unrefined, extra virgin) and it will taste better. There is also coconut butter, which includes the meat of the coconut and tastes heavenly right off the spoon! So for breakfast I have been topping my oatmeal with either of those, some cocoa powder and a bit of raw sugar. Yumm-o! I admit that it probably helps that I love oatmeal and eat it daily anyway :)


Lunch consisted of sauteed veges purchased from Eastern Market this weekend, some polenta (topped with coconut oil) and a tomato, basil Tofurkey sausage. Yes, I went right for the processed vegan food, but last night I sauteed veges for today, so don't judge too harshly ;)



Tell me this doesn't look delish!





Dinner, I kind of took the easy way out. I worked late and wanted to exercise, and eating a full dinner at 7:30 or 8 didn't appeal to me. So what did I do? I repeated breakfast! Seriously though, would you have trouble eating something that looks (and tastes) this yummy, twice in one day?



No comments:

Post a Comment